View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 04:34 PM
Sc0tt A1paugh

Default We just purchased a "FRESH" T206 Eddie Plank and are BUYING Vintage Cards! ***

Just Collect is aggressively buying and paying top dollar for your PSA & SGC graded vintage cards and complete sets. We are paying 70% of the current market value for your vintage graded singles, graded sets, and collections. We do not subtract commissions, we do not subtract eBay fees, and we don’t even subtract buyer or seller premiums. We just pay 70% of what your cards are worth in today’s market and we pay right away!

To receive our offer on your cards, please provide us with a spreadsheet listing the cards, the grading service, and the grade (please note any qualifiers). We will have an offer to you within 1-2 business days in most cases (if you have a price in mind, just tell us and we’ll let you know if we can meet it). Please contact me via PM or direct email with respect to any card(s) or collections that you are looking to sell or wish to receive our purchase offer.

We are also buying ungraded complete and partial vintage sets, vintage collections, vintage ungraded singles (and bulk vintage commons) in quantity and even modern junk wax cases.

Speaking of buying ungraded collections, I just returned this past Wednesday from New England after purchasing an ungraded and fresh to the hobby partial set of T206’s. I realize that a partial T206 Set isn’t something all that unusual, especially on the N54 Boards. However, when I note that the collection includes a new to the marketplace T206 Eddie Plank there will probably be a few raised eyebrows. YES, the collection contains a T206 Eddie Plank that has never before appeared in the hobby as it has resided in a family collection for several generations! We will be releasing more details about this great collection and the T206 Plank (it is not high grade, unfortunately) as well as several of our recent 1948-1970’s set run purchases on our blog in the upcoming days and weeks. As we process the T206 collection, we will post to our blog additional details about the T206 Eddie Plank as well as how and when we will be offering the card for public sale.

***This is a paid advertorial

Blog: www.justcollect.com/blog
email: scotta@justcollect.com

Last edited by JustCollectVP; 06-11-2016 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Title change and notation added