Thread: 369 retractions
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 09:43 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkheat View Post
Many eBay ids have been posted on here for doing bad stuff over the years. Hell, Candiman alone has had 5 or 6 posted. Why is it all of a sudden an issue?
James
"Candiman" I'm guessing mentioned in the context of a seller, and not a buyer. That is fine with Ebay.

Some are more comfortable revealing ID's then others. Some have already been warned by Ebay for trying to be proactive and are gunshy about it, some have not and are ok with the risk. Some have more skin in the game then others, and more to lose, and don't want to rock the boat

I think it's as simple as that.

I think it's a badly kept secret that several of these serial retractors read or participate on this board regularly, and it is likely not a stretch that they are not above getting Ebay involved as retaliation for getting outed.

Hey, if you are not a regular seller, and mostly a bidder on Ebay, the risk is very, very low, and it's easier to post away problematic ID's. I'd be very curious about these two ID's myself and would welcome the opportunity to block them, even though they are likely not in my wheelhouse for what I sell.