View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 12:29 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

The entire group is a bit of a collective yawn this year, seems like the hof vote was as weak as the draft.

Chauncey is good enough but just barely and that is coming from a diehard Detroit sports fan. He was honestly a journeyman until he arrived in Detroit and had the pieces around him to click. He was certainly a late bloomer.

Vince Carter had a 22 season career but honestly 10 of hall of fame level play. The last six seasons were awful due to his refusal to hang it up. If he had retired at 32 it would be an easy yes, unfortunately he retired at 43. I’ll give him a pass, but it really got ugly there.

I wouldn’t give a second thought to Cooper, Davis or Smith. If Cooper belongs in for his laker play then so does AC Green…and I don’t believe that for a second. They picked the only two possible.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.

Last edited by JustinD; 04-05-2024 at 12:42 AM.