View Single Post
Old 08-27-2002, 07:33 PM
Administrator

Default PAPER MONEY AS WELL!!

Posted By: Dr.Koos

..know you as I do are no doubt shaking there heads synchronizingly. Let's look at the REAL facts:
1)YOU, have NO job. You buy material in a fringe grade, restore it, and push it elsewhere for profit. Marla supports the household for the most part.
1a)All you've been able to defend my writing of your own posts with thusfar is to denounce me as an MD.
2)I own TWO Benzs', but what that has to do with you and Desmond being the primary source of most altered Vintage cards in the market, I still don't understand.
3)Yes, I have a deep voice. It's a man's voice. Again, I can't fathom what this has to do with your restoration profession. It's amazing how you're an expert on every topic under the sun, even medicine, although I was the one that reviewed, restructured and edited details of your botched shoulder operation for an alleged lawsuit that read more like a Veteranarian did the procedure than an Orthopedic. Also, yours is the singular ability on the planet, to be able to discern drug use, and what type of drugs were abused to produce varying thicknesses of vocal chords.
4)I've got 50 emails you've written to various individuals in the hobby (cc'ed to me...yes, we ALL know that you're famous for forwarding your emails to others so we can all enjoy how "smart" you are), threatening lawsuits of every nature, and threatening to "choke people out", and you're concerned with ONE that I may or may not have pursued for auction interference (David)?
Yes, I know the stories...No, I weighed more than 135lbs. in Grammar school!!! No one would ever mistake ME (5'9" 245lbs...the only 190 lb. wrestler in his H.S. with, at that time, a 405lb. Bench) with someone 6'0" 135lbs. Do the math. THAT'S why no one with any sense even pursues this Phantom Menace from the past theorey any longer.
I never said that "I sold piles and piles of restored cards for you". I made it QUITE clear that I would handle nothing of yours that would wind up embarrassing me and your answer was.."No, I won't send you anything to auction for me that will embarrass you" (This email is saved as well).
As stated, in another post on another thread: I thought it prudent NOT to meet with basically a stranger (I knew you only through your emails), and take someone into my home that would send me a NAKED PICTURE OF HIMSELF IN THE COMMISSION OF A SELF INVOLVED ACT. If anyone doubts this, please request a copy (unsuitable for framing) for proof. I saved THIS along with his emails for possible future reference (Yes, I can play Chess with the best of them).
YES! Lets talk '57'. I need YOU to shillbid??? Let's turn this around 180 degrees. You CONSTANTLY requested that I pop bids on items that you had VERIFIED serious bidders on. You made NUMEROUS requests on 1 series of auctions alone (E cards or mellomints) that T-Bob was bidding on and asked me to UP them so he wouldn't win them too cheaply. When this would happen, I wouldn't email you for several days! I'd make excuses. I'd flub excuses as to why I couldn't get near the computer to do it. (YES, I have the emails with YOU all pissed off, "Why couldn't you find the time to pop a lousy $300 bid on this?). THEN, you would tell me with great aplumb how T-Bob or someone else would email you, "what the hell is Koos doing bidding on this..what is he shilling it for you?". Then you would tell him, "naw, I had a talk with him and he got interested in them". BS!!!!

Finally, as you are, in your own mind, a Physician, I imagine that is why you are so well versed in how Doctors behave, think, act, etc. in their spare time.

Here's a real beaut in testimony of the shill activity YOU run on your items (you have Kurt Scanlin, and the guy that was fixing your home, through their accounts, bidding on your items in other's auctions that are selling for you. Oh, Jimbo as well, can't forget Jimbo (whoever that is). I've got bids from Jimbo on the items I sold for you. Jimbo even "won" one of the items but of course, you know the card was never payed for because he bid FOR you because you didn't like the price you would have gotten and he bailed it out for you. Here's the email below that YOU sent me when I put in a non-paying bidder request through Ebay because I DIDN"T KNOW THAT THE WINNING BIDDER IN MY AUCTION OF YOUR CARD WAS A SHILL FOR YOU:

Dateline:10/18/2001 subject: No purchase Ebay confirmation.

BCD: "I THOUGHT YOU THINK OF EVERYTHING! THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING YOU HAVE DONE TO DATE! THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY TO GET CAUGHT SHILL BIDDING!!!!!!! CHARGE ME FOR THE POSTING FEE NEXT TIME AND FORGET ABOUT IT...YOU"RE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS AGAIN WITHOUT RAISING AN EYEBROW."