View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 07:45 AM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-illini View Post
Frustrating thing - I went to check out and saw shipping is $19.30 for one standard-sized card. That thing better be in my lap tomorrow...
I wouldn't count on it. I won a single graded in their sunday auction almost 2 weeks ago. Received the invoice the next day, Monday (8/3), with no shipping charges added. Paid by paypal that same day. I ended up calling either tuesday or Wednesday to find out when the shipping would be added. Finally ended up getting the shipping charges added on Thursday (8/6) and still have not received any notification that the card has shipped. And $19 to ship a $250 card is outragious. I guess a single graded card really does fall under their "Trading Card Set or Notebook, Large" shipping category. Sorry for the vent, but this is one of the things that just really bugs me about some auction houses and is one of the reasons I prefer to purchase from LOTG, Sterling, etc.

My total for 9 card (3 lots) was $46.90.

DJ
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers

Last edited by x2drich2000; 08-14-2015 at 07:47 AM.