View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 12:26 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
I don't know, obviously, with a 100% certainty, but I think, if these Mantle's are anything like her previous cards, there will be some serious repercussions if these also turn out to be doctored.

This could, imo, be the beginning of the end for old battlefield,,,,,,,,,,hopefully!
Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Like I said above, hopefully this is the beginning of the end for ole Battlefield?

Does anyone know the person who won the card? It's going to be interesting, like you mentioned, Yoda, when the person receives this card.
Well, I guess to avoid more unwanted attention, old Battlefield decided not to ship the card? Either that or she never had it in her possession to begin with?
What are the chances she is a member here or at least reads some/all of these posts?
I can't imagine this guy being too happy but I don't know what he can do about it?
BEWARE, high $ Mantle card was never shipped. No comm for 8 days, opened case. Buyer: c***c ( 1179Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999) During past month Feedback conversation
MICKEY MANTLE 1952 TOPPS #311 - RC - NEW YORK YANKEES - PSA 4 - VG-EX!!! (#132322072248) US $30,200.00 View Item

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...e&interval=365