View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 04:11 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
there is another related point that is important, and that anything that gets a psa or jsa cert cannot be booted off of ebay, even if it is obviously fake. And that is just as concerning as anything else.

I have seen both a jsa and psa certed 8 x 10 signed joe louis photograph, (400 dollar plus items), both totally bogus, that wouldnt get taken off of ebay because they have a coa from an ebay pre-approved authenticator. i could show them my joe louis signature study all day long and go point by point and ebay isn't going to do anything.

that's a big problem too. so even more problematic than items requiring jsa or psa to sell on ebay are items that are jsa or psa but fake but can't be taken off ebay. ebay is a terribly flawed system.
You are unfortunately correct.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow