View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 06:29 PM
Al

Default A Small Tribute To Mike Hoevet (mjkm90)

I have slowed down on my postings over the last year but it was with a heavy heart that I learned of the passing of a good friend Mike Hoevet. A TRUE class act from start to finish. Mike and I would talk for hours about all kinds of topics from sports to family problems..... I will miss him dearly and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.... Very hard to see his listing in my phone knowing that it wont be answered anymore. As a small tribute to him Mike loved the cubs, tigers ,and whitesox.... Post something that you might have that you might think would make him smile.... These 2 pictures are of another advanced collector I know and Mike would always ask me to post them I know he loved to look at them over and over again.... Heres to you Mike the battle is over and the pain is gone... RIP my friend...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0559.jpg (78.1 KB, 437 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0560.jpg (77.5 KB, 426 views)

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..

Last edited by slidekellyslide; 10-04-2017 at 07:57 PM.