View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 03:53 PM
Administrator

Default VintageCardPrices...new features

Posted By: leon

I really don't care to get involved in disputes when I can help it but since my name has been thrown around I'll give my thoughts. I am all for helping folks who try to help the hobby. Ask anyone and they will tell you. A lot of times these are business ventures and that's ok by me too. I know REA, Barry, Steve Verkman, and many other auctions have started a thread to let us know what's going on. I enjoy these types of threads as long as they don't get too carried away and turn it into a spam. They haven't so far, as far as I can tell. Jay B. definitely has a right to give his opinion as everyone else does, as long as you put your name by it. I believe I have been as consistent as possible in the way the board has been run, as far as advertising is concerned. My policy on advertisers paying money to have a banner or something hasnt't changed. There aren't any and won't be any. On the rare occasion I thought someone was advertising a little too much I have emailed them privately and they have tempered it. Any questions and you guys know how to find me....best regards