View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Banned

mr. darvick came on here and defended himself. fair enough. he had it consigned from a collector who got the 'cut' from the jackson family and he was positive the pawn stars signed book was real, so he had his say fair and square which everyone should be afforded.

if the pawn stars signed jackson book is now no good based on psa's opinion, i would think mr darvick would be eager to go to rick and buy it for 13000 and then he could have a 50 thousand dollar signature.

if i certed a john l sullivan boxing autograph and it was worth 2500 dollars, and rick bought it for 500, and psa said no good which makes it a bad autograph in Rick's eyes and he considered the autograph a total loss, i would break my arm grabbing for the phone to take it off of ricks hands and bail out his loss for the same 500 because i knew it to be a real 2500 dollar sullivan autograph regardless of what psa thought. because i don't care about psa's opinion. a real autograph is a real autograph.

I am sure that is what Herman did also in this case. There's 30 to 40 grand to be made off of psa's mistake as far as mr. darvick is concerned.