View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkm90 View Post
I picked up these terrific wood framed shadow boxes the other day 1/2 off and hot glued black fleece to the foam backing. I put them in a corner under my shelves and am pretty pleased with the results.

Now onto the best part of the story. So...my wife walks in after hearing me pounding nails in the wall and says "Those look great, but you really need to add a lot more pins to that Tigers display to make it look better". OH NO SHE DI-ENT This is the hobby equivalent of a Hall Pass right?!?!?!? Life is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsballsbases View Post
Thanks Mike! I like the size of those boxes. Boy I would love to do a good buy or trade with some of the boys but it seems that I cant get Greg or Andy to let go anything! Here is one of my more recent pick ups and it did cost me a pretty penny!
More fantastic pins from Mike and Al. Boy, did I miss the boat on pin-backs years ago. And Mike, seeing those terrific green walls again, reminded me that your skill as a craftsman is only rivaled by your keen eye for collecting. Both of which are really top-notch!