View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 06:24 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzolot View Post
I know the season just started and all, but is anyone else feeling like there are just too many auctions taking place at the same time right now? Between REA, SCP, PWCC, Probstein, etc, etc there's is just so much product for me to wrap my head around!

Im starting to feel numb as I flip through lot after lot of items I feel like I 'must have' but either could never afford or are getting bid up to prices that I just can't justify paying. It feels like there is an endless supply oh high-end vintage.

Not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing for me personally or the hobby generally, but just thought I'd throw it out there to the board to see if others are feeling this way too.

DZ
When I saw "the season just started" at the beginning of this post I actually thought he was talking about the real season just starting.
The real live BASEBALL season, that still beats the auction season.
Not pieces of paper with pictures or pieces of paper with scribbles but swings and misses, base running, great pitching and home runs.
Much as I enjoy my collection I get much more enjoyment being at the ball park with my kids or my friends.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 04-07-2016 at 06:26 AM.