View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 06:19 AM
Bill Gregory

Good morning, Ez.

First of all, thank you for bringing this to everybody's attention. I will add him to my mental list of buyers to avoid.

To alert Ebay about this seller, bring up the auction you won to attain these cards. Directly to the right of the description and shipping tabs (look all the way to the right from there), you will find a "report" link. Click it.

I'd suggest "listing practices" for the report category. Reason for report, I'd go with "fraudulent listing activities". Detailed reason you have two options. The only one appropriate is "you suspect a listing is fraudulent". I believe it will then ask you for a brief description (I can't test this without filing a report). I don't remember if they will ask for any contact information. I don't believe so.

You might also ask on Ebay's forum if anybody has additional/better suggestions. But this is where I'd start.

Good luck in getting satisfaction here. This is clear misrepresentation. The guy should have his account banned, imo.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.