Thread: Bill Hedin?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Bill Hedin

Default Hello my friends, I missed you--- Bill Hedin

Hi Everyone!
First off, let me say that i missed you all and this board so much! As you know, I suffered a recent set-back with my illness. it's going to be a long battle, but I'm confident that with the help of my Dr., God, my family and my extended family of you wonderful net54 friends I will get better, or at least as best i can get!

I had a couple deals that i fell behind on and those are now done. I want to thank those people for their patience and understanding.

When I read the posts here, I got very emotional. It is a wonderful feeling to know and read the many kind posts from you all. Like I've always said, the hobby's in great hands being giuded by the fabulous crew here at 54. You are all the best people i've ever known. Net54 is the leader in our hobby and i thank God for this board. Leon and the rest of you are amazing people and i love you all more than you will ever know.

I'm going through some tough times these days, but i want to make it crystal clear that each and every one of you has made me feel so much better because I've seen and read the kind words you all have towards me. I'm a very happy guy knowing that you all care so much.

So, it's December 2nd and I am trying to get ready for this fight with my illness. I will be on here like before reading and posting. I've always said that net54 is my best therapy.

Thanks again to everyone for the kind thoughts. You are the greatest group of people I know.

I am very happy to be a member here. God Bless you all and everyone have a tremendous Holiday Season.

Your friend,
Bill Hedin