Thread: Bill Hedin?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 09:46 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default update on Bill

I got an update email from Bill only yesterday. He asked that folks be patient and things will get done. It is in fact his sickness that is hindering him, in a bad way, both physically (lots of pain) and mentally. I am sort of at a loss for words (which is a bit unusual). His email really hit the heart strings. IN something I don't usually do I am going to post an excerpt from his email as there is no way I could personally write and capture the essence of it. He has no idea I am posting it for him....Also, for the few small deals hanging out there it will give you an idea of what to do....

"If you want to send any correspondence re:deals, send them here under subject write net54/Becky, and she will be able to fix the couple out-standing deals. She's my wife. The poor kid has endured a lot during my illness including my will, funeral arrangements, life insurance/health insurance issues, etc.., and all this while I'm terminally ill. It's not bad enough that I'm just that sick, but the reality of "the end" is a mind-blowing thing unto itself.
Just email us anytime. Thanks for everything. In closing, if this is it for my life, I am proud to see the transformation from the 70's to today. We went from no price giude and a few shows to this accurate inter-net system of buy/sell/trade with accurate pricing and a great forum in net54 for every topic. Graded cards with serial #'s will prevent theft. I think we all should be impressed on where the hoby went in these decades and net54 is the leader.
Thanks again.
All my love to you all,

Bill Hedin
Framingham, MA 01701
bh3443@aol.com"

In closing I will say that, from everything I know, the world needs a lot more Bill Hedins in it. take care everyone....

Last edited by Leon; 11-28-2010 at 05:59 PM.