View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 07:59 PM
Bob Ev@ns
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
yes he did, bob...not surprising. I know...im a fuddy dudd...a debbie downer. But what the hell is the point of having rules if they are not followed or enforced.
my main point is primarily that the guy only had 80 posts and while he did join up back in 2011, he obviously isn't a regular or can quote you the n54 handbook. rather, just a fellow collector looking for a quick answer.

with that being said, to instantly swoop in on him and post what you did w/o even so much as any help is more than discouraging. and this isn't the first time at all. personally, i feel you almost sit back and wait for someone to do it so you can issue the ticket and collect the fine.

im also saying that stuff like that, particularly the wording used, runs people off not encourages them to stay, contribute or get involved. something i would think most pre-war collectors are in need of as of late.

now i don't know him, but if he's a habitual offender then i offer my apology and rebuttal.

however if not, i can only imagine his or any other non regular/"newbies" initial feelings towards ever posting "again" to n54.

edit: and to answer your question: to help a fellow collector. plain and simple.

Last edited by begsu1013; 06-21-2016 at 08:06 PM.