View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 06:10 PM
Ed McCollum

Default New name. Same obsession.

As I was driving across Nebraska through a hail storm yesterday, I was thinking of new commitments awaiting me after my move to Cheyenne, Wyoming. As I was going through the list, I thought I’d soon be house hunting. Then it dawned on me ... I’ve been a Howe’s Hunter for almost 15 years. With Leon’s help, I’ve now changed my user name and contact info here on the board. Thanks, Leon.

Thanks to several members, I do know about the two cards in the current Leland’s auction. With my move (and my wife falling, breaking her wrist and requiring surgury) I haven’t spent much time looking at or for cards. But thanks for the heads up on these, and in the next few days (time is running out), I may be posting about looking for a bidding partner who wants a lousy looking Lenox while I go for two ugly Hindus.

Again thanks to everyone on the board for their help in putting Howe’s collection back together as best possible.