View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 08:46 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by drcy View Post
Sounds like another "Who should leave feedback first" debate (see other thread). I bet some buyers and sellers would prefer the sales price to not be public, and would say the sale is between the buyer and seller not a public service . In fact I'm certain many buyers would ask their buy price be kept between them and the seller, and complain if a seller posted the sales price, saying it's no one else's business what they pay. A lot of people consider it private information, or would prefer it be private, what they pay for things-- and a seller is normally going to defer to the customer on such matters.

In short, whatever method (leave it, post it, delete it), someone's going not going to like it. Some people like that you can look easily look up house prices easily on Zillow, while many home owners complain that any Tom, Dick or Harry can look up the value of their home.
We not asking for them to put the sales price...we are asking them to put their 'asking price' at the time the card was sold so its already public.....I already made the point about houses........its public about when you are making the most important purchase in your lifetime representing the biggest purchase...that's public..but buy a 200 dollar card...secret secret even just for the asking price...

to the OP, I don't ask what a dealer bought the cards for ever.....they seem to always offer up that information when they are asking more than VCP, ebay past sales etc...if they could point to net54 asking prices being higher than all of that, now that would be different!!!

in the end I don't care what the sellers bought the card for....but they seem to want to tell me that.(they may not say exact amount, they say 'I will already lose money on this card, 'I trying to break even")..I cant be the only one in that situation..

laxcat: I am presenting items for discussion...a lot of people seem to agree with me on issues..so its not like I am the only one....there may be people now that leave the asking price now...how is that a bad thing especially if another poster on this forum likes that....'if I can help just one poster'...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-14-2015 at 08:49 AM.