View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 08:34 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
Jake, I'm not sure what's more appalling: your lack of legal knowledge or your inability to comprehend written English. You literally have the legal knowledge of someone who has watched two episodes of Matlock. Why don't you tell us again how the FBI should start making arrests in order to further their knowledge of the card alteration scam.

Peter S. and I were actually wondering if you even have an office. And I don't mean your mom's house. Ever wonder why not a single attorney on Net 54 agrees with anything you say? I'll give you a hint why: it's because you are merely incompetent on your best day.

As for Peter Chao, you're probably the last person who should be denigrating him as his IQ is probably double yours. I mean really -- you have the balls to suggest Peter Chao isn't intelligent? You can't even put together a full sentence. Your work desk is the same one you studied for your Bar Mitzvah on.

PS I'm assuming insults are allowed now that you seem to have changed your tune on them.
Peter S. has spoken, I mean Peter C. (I stand corrected) You seem to have a great interest in my life

Why dont you say again how all of this involves cards under $10,000.00 so who cares...ill pull the quote for you.

plus are you insinuating i a a jew. (comment about bar mitzvah) Lets not get into the religious talk when its about card board. Yes the context does not look bad, but still, not sure why a high priced attorney would try his great wit even touching a religious theme.....and it doesnt matter what affiliation you are...you shouldnt go there..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 11-20-2019 at 08:35 AM.