View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 10:54 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
There would be a longer line for Jeter, and one I might even be in, if fans could be mean to him.....This is the reason I don't care for MLB or most other pro sports today. I don't mind them making a ton of money but they really should give back too....
that is insane....I can't wait for May 30th when the Yanks come to Anaheim. I have seats over the visiting dugout and "PROMISE" to give him and ear full as we are with in spitting distance of the visiting players. I love to give them s*** when they walk back to the dugout after a strikeout. They have to walk into the dugout, right in front of us. My wife won't like it none to much as a Yankee fan, but who cares. I will will be calling him a greedy dirty stinking scum bag slob as well as a disgrace to the game for charging that kind of money for an autograph. I will try to get one and rip it up in front of him. He does sign before games, so I'll give him that much. Mariano does too at least the past 6-7 years we've had these tickets.

I hope that covers it for you guys....any other suggestions or personal messages you'd like relayed to Dickweed Jeter, I'll be happy to yell them for you for only $25.00

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 04-14-2012 at 10:58 AM.