View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 04:43 PM
rob.ert int.rieri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobucsmagic74 View Post
I'm not asking for anyone's sympathy or support on this one and furthermore understand Eric's frustration and those who feel my decision is/was dishonorable, but at the end of the day the card is mine to do with what I choose. If some of you don't agree and opt not to do business with me in the future then so be it. There are many, many other avenues available for selling cards at our collective disposal so losing this particular avenue to a percentage of the board is not going to influence my decision one way or another. Neither will anyone's opinion of me as a person, seller, or otherwise.

That said, I have already expressed to Eric that I will absolutely sell him the card (which I do indeed still possess) at the price we agreed upon once I am able to locate and secure a suitable replacement. I know many of you feel I should do that now, and although you are certainly entitled to that opinion, that is not the course I'm choosing to take with the card at this time. This will be my last comment on this particular subject, although I do reserve the right to defend myself against any additional erroneous accusations.
That first paragraph is mind-blowing. So it's ok to continue this practice on other venues. I don't think those venues will be any more forgiving than net 54. Your apologies mean nothing when you still have it in your ability to make things right. You f'd him over, make things right and sell him the card as PROMISED and AGREED upon. Why should he be the one without the Mantle, you should be. Your actions and only your actions caused Eric to be without a card.