View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 01:06 PM
Administrator

Default I can't hold it in anymore ...... A NEW HOBBY DISCOVERY - Don F of SCD please help

Posted By: leon

Don F, editor for the SCD Big Book, does read this board and even posts sometimes. Hopefully he will chime in. If not then I have a huge package of stuff from him that I am helping with right now, with respect to values on esoteric issues, and I can help you get in touch with him.

As for SGC not making it a known variation on their flip I can tell you that that has always been their stance as far as I am aware. They are hesitant to do too many changes without supporting documents (SCD etc...) which can be a 2 edged sword. A few Nationals ago I couldn't get them to holder some Babe Ruth Headin' Home cards that I am absolutely sure are legitimate. I had several well known experts siding with me but they still wouldn't do it....They are still raw....I think they are being consistent if nothing else....best regards and again, if you get no help soon I will get a hold of Don for you...his link is in our links section too....