View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
I don't think so. He ends his rebuttal with " If you can't wait a couple more days for your cardboard, then don't bid with them."

A couple more days after 'what'? My guess is that I'm currently waiting for all the dealer wins to get processed. I know this was true in the past, as I would send in a cashier's check immediately, then while waiting to even get a notice of shipment, would see items won by others show up on ebay. This isn't a good way to do business, and with all the options available, it's not something that is forgotten.
I stand corrected Scott. Correction: Lance is absolutely spot-on except for the line he ends his rebuttal with, as Scott so precisely pointed out.

You know what... the hell with it. I take that back. In my opinion, I agree with what Lance wrote, up to and including the line he ends his rebuttal with.

BTW... I really don't think it's necessary to add "IMO" or "IMHO" every time I make a comment. The comment is mine and mine alone. No one is speaking for me (except for Lance, of course). It's my comment, so hence it's my opinion. Jeez.