View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 09:53 AM
Tyler Smith
Tyler Sm.ith

Thanks guys! I've actually had a pretty easy time with the T205 but I'm working on lower grade stuff (2-3 range primarily). Some of the short prints are difficult to find in any grade but others surprisingly seem to be a dime a dozen. I've seen more Scanlan's available than most commons. I definitely agree that in a higher grade it would be extremely difficult, given the borders wear and tear. T202 is a different story for me as it's kind of all over the place but the average is probably in the 3-4 range. 33 Goudey is a little bit higher for me as I'm shooting for 4-5 and the 34's are all over the place as well. Probably the 33 is my most consistent graded set I'm going for. Pretty sure I'm done with the 34 Goudey but am still debating on the other 3. Leaning towards ditching the T202 because of the overlap with the T205 in regards to end panels. Hard to choose though because I think it's an awesome and fairly easy set to put together. Also think that it's really undervalued at this point. Anyways, thanks for all the insights; I really appreciate it.

Last edited by ronniehatesjazz; 06-30-2017 at 09:54 AM.