View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 02:53 PM
Paul Lehr

Quote:
Originally Posted by rats60 View Post
I have been working on t205 set for 30 years. Mostly the first 3 and last 3, but that is still 6 years of searching shows and then Ebay and auction houses and I am still not finished. Have you ever put the set together? I think you are underestimating how tough the short print cards are.
Lol.�� Please listen to what I am saying. The fact that you've personally been working on a T205 set for 30 years is irrelevant to my original comment. My comment was IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY and YOU'RE NOT CHASING HIGH GRADES you could assemble a T205 set pretty easily. Look at the facts; there are only 221 cards needed for a T205 master set. PSA has graded almost 31,000 T205's to date and then you throw in all the T205's in SGC slabs as well as all the raw cards floating around and common sense says it's not a hard set to assemble. In a particularly high grade or on a limited budget then yes, it may be difficult. It's not like any of these cards are one off original pieces.

And I did start a PSA 5-7 set around 2003'ish but gave up around seven months in at around 55-60% complete because I got bored. The T205 cards don't really do it for me.

Good luck with your set.

Last edited by LEHR; 06-29-2017 at 02:55 PM.