View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 11:42 PM
Hen.ry Mos.es

Default btw

I'm sure the people on the board (I'm a new viewer) do appreciate the suggestions of good and bad - or I'm on the fence - from respected collectors, dealers, and authenticators. I also don't think the authenticators need to share everything that led them to such a conclusion unless they want to - as it's how they earn their money. I just think there is more to be gained by exposure than silence. I also believe a smart and resourseful person - forger or not will find out things that make them better with or without - if at all...... I respect your right to think differently about it - especially as you are actually (it seems) more involved in the hobby than I - and therefore bring more experience to the table. If nothing else what you've said gives me something to think about and perhaps I'll come around :-) as my thoughts related to dishonesty usually revolve around alterations to my cardboard buddies......Now that I've come here and read some of the posts on this forum - I'm worried about my Buffalo Bill Cody autograph with a University Archives LOA from the 1990's - autograph collecting is tough business and I'm a light sleeper :-(