View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 09:59 PM
Reg

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206hound View Post
While the title may have a sarcastic tone, this thread isn't. There's been an abundance of "bad experience" threads lately, and not many on the positive side.

Don't you love it when some one contacts you out of the blue because they have a card they think you want? No auction; no competition; just a friendly message and a fair price. Now this isn't the first time this has happened to me, but it is the latest. I recently received the following PM:
"I was just looking at your set and see you don't have a Huggins (port) I have one I'd be willing to sell if your interested?"
Friggin' awesome. This one was an absolute beauty and I'm super excited to have it in my collection. Thanks again, Reg! Anyone else have similar experiences lately?
Any time! I really appreciate it when someone helps me out so I like to do the same. I've only been on the board a short time. It seems to have a great group of people..
It's not everyday someone posts something like this, as someone said above most of the time people just post the negative things.. Thanks again for the shout out..

Last edited by Vegas-guy; 01-20-2012 at 10:00 PM.