View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 12:44 AM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Ahhhh lighting fires tonight huh Danny, you confrontational SOB.

Ok here we go…the card in question…simply put looks goofy to me too.

Anytime a card looks that goofy I assume the same trimmed. Seen my fair share of odd cut T206’s but this one doesn’t fit the mold of those for me. With that said if I went back in a time machine tonight and pulled that card from a pack of smokes I would be a bit bummed as the ski jump top would drive me nuts.

Now onto something I can’t let slide…Ted really? You busting balls about flubbed lists on T206 conformations is like Ike Turner giving marriage advice. Guy you have been caught in so many tall tales half the time I’m not sure if I’m on Net54 or pulling up a chair for some county fair pie in lake Wobegon with Garrison Keillor.

As for the Cobb Red Hindu I too think the card was from the good ol’ rebacker. However I have a feeling why the guys may have left it on their list is it’s a possible combo…but I don’t know as I can’t speak for them.

As for my tenure in the hobby I’ve been in for a few months now. I'm doing well due to the online classes I’ve been taking and the mail order pamphlets and books on tape…that Leon puts out. I hope to graduate next month with decent grades.

Cheers,

John