View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Ryan Christoff

Okay Ernesto, you asked for it. I don't have time right now, but I have A LOT more to say about these cards and their seller. Like "Ana," running your mouth is showing everyone more about who you are than any person you choose to attack. I was going to post more about these anyway, but now you've brought out the cabrón in me and I will be less delicate in how I speak about you.

And by the way, I have no problem calling Rolando the leading authority on Cuban baseball cards because (A) He is Cuban and lives in Cuba, and (B) He has had more cards go through his hands than me. I never said he knows more about Cuban baseball cards than me, because I don't believe that's the case. There are several card issues that I know about and have in my personal collection that he has never seen or heard of before. He has not been my only source for Cuban baseball cards. Rolando is an expert and it is disappointing to me that he has gotten dragged into this because of you, Ernesto. Or "Ana." Or whatever alias or new eBay ID you are using today.

Later, I'll post a link to thread about some fake cards similar to these that I believe you may have been involved with. I busted the scam here on Net54 and was called all kinds of names and had plenty of accusations made against me, none of which were true. I can't find the thread right now, but trust me, I will.

From now on, Ernesto, don't call me Ryan. You call me Pinche Cabrón.