View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 08:14 AM
Administrator

Default What's with the locks?

Posted By: Tom Boblitt

the bottom line is seeing ALL the posts where Leon or Dan 'xxx'ed' out Larry's comments and said put your name behind them and you're fine. It's a simple game. If you don't have the grapefruits to put your name behind it, you shouldn't have the ability to fire away on the board--simple as that. It's the rules and the rules should be for everyone.

As for the other side, all the pomposity and class warfare is between posters who are well known, put their name & email address next to their address. Don't agree with it, sometimes participate in it, but it also doesn't accuse someone who has a business of impropriety either.

I was following Larry's posts here yesterday and I think he had MANY, MANY opportunities to keep on posting by putting the last name out there. He didn't and was banned. As for then going on the Barry rampage, that's a reaction obviously to the banning.

I don't think he's a troll but I also don't think he should have some special dispensation to post without the details we all have to put down..........