View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 10:06 AM
Ja,mie B.

Eric,

It's not necessarily irregular that the share price is slightly lower than the price PSA promises to buy shares at. Now, if it was trading at $2.80 when PSA promised to buyback at $5, that would be remarkable. But at $4.80, you are talking about a 4 percent discount - hardly worth worrying about. It may be that people believe that after PSA purchases the shares, the price will again fall. I do not know, but with these micro-cap types of stocks, there are often share prices that are either volatile or temporarily inexplicable. The stock being off four percent is hardly cause for concern.

As far as whether the cards themselves will be there, of course they will, but the values of the cards will be effected if a company goes out of business. Look what happened with GAI cards. So your spreading false rumors, I think, is intended to scare people into worrying about of PSA cards and scare them away from submitting to PSA. I am not fooled. Is anyone? Anyway, you can click the link on my signature to see exactly what I own. I am not hiding anything. I am not spreading half-truths and false rumors. You have failed to disclose what I suspise - that you are a disgruntled former PSA customer with a personal vendetta towards the company. Those who participate on this board should keep that in mind when they read your posts.

It seems like PSA spends considerably less time worrying about the accuracy of the grading of low-priced, low-grade cards, as reflected by their fee structure. I do not closely follow the mid-grade market, but I gather PSA might outperform SGC there as well.

Anyways, this is my last post on this topic for now, as I will be gone for a week and the subject has become tiresome. Anyone with an ounce of common sense will see that I am right. Yes, this board has a lot of SGC groupies, so you have a good forum to spread your half-truths and rumors. Maybe you did not expect someone to stand up to you about it. It may not be the popular thing to do, but I believe it was the ethical action. Good luck with your collection.