View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 05:44 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
It's nowhere near the quality of Mitchell & Ness. This guy has sold many of these over the past year or so. Multiple sports. Totaling thousands of dollars. Somehow, he has 100% feedback. I don't get it.

One of the reasons I decided to take a flyer was because a bunch of his recent feedback at the time was from the sale of these and it was all positive.

I can't imagine anyone who knows or cares about vintage sports memorabilia would be happy with these crafts class rejects.

One other thing I've noticed is that his listings are very topical. For example...The Rams are in the Super Bowl and suddenly he has a "unique" Rams pennant for sale. Jackie Robinson pennant sells for 2K, now he has a "unique" Jackie Robinson pennant for sale. I've noticed it other times as well.

Last thing on this...It seems he's upgraded his felt. The one I purchased was thin and stiff and most definitely not felt as he had described. Since I pointed that out to him, he seems to have upgraded.
Kind of apropos of the feedback thing....I recently had a guy screw me on eBay...I took it to resolution and eBay agreed with me and issued a refund. Great, but after that, unable to leave feedback. WTF???