View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:44 PM
J@son Du.nc@n

I find that the true collectors than know their stuff do not care about COAs or even JSA, PSA, BGS, SGC. If you want to maximize profits on mainstream autos on eBay then PSA DNA comes into the picture. As far as SGC I really wish them well, but if they are going to make a dent in this market they:

1. Need to be well prices (Not $15 or even $12 per card)
2. Better website marketing this
3. Better marketing and push for this product.

If SGC would authenticate at $8 per card they would flow with an influx of business. If they try to compete with PSA DNA at this time, they just will not make it in this market. PSA gives specials at times for $10 each, I have seen it and I expect they give a few high volume guys that price or better all the time. SGC MUST undercut that to really make this work. I called the other day offering to submit 1000 cards and pretty much was told $15 was going to be the price. Coming from a guy who would love to see someone take PSA's pie on this, this business model simply will not work. Get the price under $8 each SGC or GOOD LUCK! I would imagine PSA DNA gets about 50% of the subs right anyway. It would not be that difficult for a company to step up and take this market away.

Jason