View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
who is the football expert at psa, jsa? then why do you feel comfortable sending it in to them if you dont know????

why give richard a jim grief for not being experts at everything when you cant tell me who the football expert is at psa or jsa, yet you feel comfortable sending your football stuff in?

please tell me who looks at your football stuff and who authenticates it? is it the guy who signs off on the LOA "on behalf" of the team? who looked at it? YOU DONT KNOW!! Then why do you feel comfortable with them, you don't even know if they have a football expert.

wake up people!
Once again you are completely missing the point which seems to be all too common in your comments. You wrongly AGAIN assume that people are using third party authenticators to give their autographs a thumbs up for own collection. As Shelly pointed out earlier and I backed him up, a lot of PSA and JSA's business comes from sellers to help achieve better margins when selling autographs.

Also, please stop the nonsense about how you can sell a rare autograph and still achieve top dollar. I think we'll all agree to give you master of the obvious award. If the mid level product that is assisted the most by third party authentication.

The point to this whole thread was that a seller and a large seller at that was "introducing" another third party authenticator without details even though he already had finished product in his hands from this company. This seems a little fishy and should make people wonder about that companies "relationship" with that seller. Especially with the high level of service that I have heard that company gives the card grading market.