View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Perry Lin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimStinson View Post
Very well put & excellent point, We are discussing opinions and when it comes to opinions EVERYONE can be right and EVERYONE can be wrong. Sometimes all at the same time.

For a long time everyone thought the earth was flat or that the sun revolves around the earth, I would imagine that when this was proven as wrong it probably ticked off alot of people ....ESPECIALLY THE MAP MAKERS

But in business everyone IS and SHOULD be allowed to spend their money however they like , where ever they like. And when it comes to business the one constant is IF SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING RIGHT they stay in business , If not they fail.

With regards to PSA they have been around awhile so they must be doing SOMETHING right , I know some of the people that are involved with them and personally I like them.

JSA ....same thing they have stayed in business because enough people like what they do to keep them in business. I know some of the people that work for them and I like them , Including Jimmie himself..who I've hoisted more than a few beers with over the years.

With regards to the new SGC authentication which started this thread. I wish them nothing but the best, I spoke with the fellow thats going to be their lead authenticator on the phone a couple days ago and although we've never met he sounds like a nice guy , that sincerely wants to do the right thing.

So there is plenty of room for everyone to co exist and get along, and have opinions. The real test in the end is like ....Darwin's Evolution of Species.....If it works it fourishes and grows , if it dosen;t it goes. That applies to business as it does in nature and also applies to third party authenticators , dealers, restaurants, auto mechanics, You name it.
There is alot of good natured banter here and I like it, Have communicated with some likeable people as a result of my participation here that I otherwise would have never crossed paths with and for that I'm greatful.

No reason on earth why everyone can't have their opinions and still get along

+1