View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Ricky Anderson

I didn't know about the show until I saw it posted here. Thanks for the heads up. It's not very often we get a show around here so I took advantage. I collect equipment/memorabilia so I post more on the other forum. I saw a lot of raw and graded cards. I personally thought I saw a lot more vintage stuff than the shiny new stuff. Traffic was light for the show, but I heard some people say it was good for a Friday. I hope it does better tomorrow and Sunday (Autograph guests come those days). Dealers were nice and willing to work with people on prices and some folks even shared some of their knowledge to a novice card person like me. I was grateful for their time considering some folks took a long trek to get to the show. I had a good time walking around and picked up a 20's trophy ball and a HUGE barnstorming panoramic featuring Grover Cleveland Alexander and Dazzy Vance. I snapped some photos of cards/memorabilia I saw (sorry if they're not that great, I just wanted to give those who were going a heads up). Please keep in mind there were a couple tables (6-7) that had more graded pre 40's cards. (I thought I snapped those as well, sorry I think I missed them). Also, they do have a snack bar, but not many places to sit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (71.7 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (74.1 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (71.5 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (73.8 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (73.0 KB, 143 views)

Last edited by rickybulldog50; 05-06-2011 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Fine tuning