View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 10:14 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default A fitting end to the thread

There are quite a few handwritten notes left that have not been posted but most are merely check-listing and giving minute idiosyncrasies to each of the caramel sets. Posted here is what Egan and his cohorts hoped to do with this Handbook, which was to literally renumber the American Card Catalog "E" sports candy cards and separate them from the rest. Since we are still using the American Card Catalog numbering it seems as though this herculean effort, while it was a great accomplishment in check-listing the series', did not accomplish what it was intended to. If there are specific requests to see detailed info on the sets I will be glad to post those pages or answer questions where the Handbook is concerned. We will eventually put this thread in the Ne54 Forum Archive Center (upper right icon) so it is here permanently for reference. I am including a list of contributors to this handbook which was at the back of the Handbook. I know we have at least one board member from this list who still posts. best regards

Last edited by Leon; 12-27-2011 at 05:54 PM. Reason: gramma'