View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 08:16 PM
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by brob28 View Post
Adam, nice timing on the Morris and Trammell rookies. I'm curious as to which show you attended, it's been quite awhile for me to attend a local show.
Yeah, I didn't even realize the HOF induction was coming up that soon. Didn't even cross my mind, I was just looking for those cards. Grew up idolizing those 80s Tigers. The show was at a Hilton in Holland. I live near GR on the west side. Apparently they do it there a few times a year, next one in February. It wasn't that big or anything, but a nice turnout of dealers, and a lot of really nice guys. Had some good conversations, and got some good deals.

Side note about Morris, he was at a West Michigan Whitecaps game last summer signing autographs, and I was dying to go. My wife ended up having a work function that night which I had to attend as well, so I missed it. I wasn't happy about it, but stuff happens. Now that he's a HOFer though, I wonder if he'll come back to do that again.

Sweet Yaz, btw. I've always dug that 62 set. Same with the 87 set. Some guys don't like that wood grain, but I love it.