View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 03:10 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
This is the perfect example of why everyone hates lawyers. There isn't a single person here, including yourself, who is confused about what someone actually means when they say something like "all he/she does is X". Then the forum captain lawyer comes along to point out the obvious, "well actually, he did make a post about Jackie Robinson last week". Or if someone says, "all he does is sleep", you're the genius that's going to point out, "well actually, I saw him eating lunch yesterday".

I'm done playing games with you Peter. Have fun talking to the wall like you always do.

My point is clear. Lorewalker stalks me from thread to thread. He has a serious problem. The majority of his content over the past 3 or 4 months is either directly about me or mocking me. It's extremely childish.
Being a statistician, perhaps you can go back and compute the number of your posts with an ad hominem comment ridiculing someone, or the forum collectively?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.