View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 05:51 PM
Andrew Hunt00n

8 years ago I saw an ad for ISA grading and it annoyed me so much that I wrote about it on my blog at the time. Here is a link.

They made 4 mistakes in the ad and I couldn't believe they would send the ad to print with these mistakes. Shortly after I posted it I saw another ad, it was the same ad, but with corrections to all 4 issues I had with it. Anyway, I'll never forget ISA grading for this reason. I don't know if they are still in business or not, but I did believe they were genuinely trying to start a reputable grading company. I would trust the cards in their holders are legit. Whether the grades are accurate or not I don't know, you'll have to decide that on your own.

I must admit that even in my blog post, I made a couple mistakes, but I wasn't advertising a new company that's whole business is to examine things for flaws.

The Great T206 Back Stamp Project: Click Here
My Online Trading Site: Click Here
Member of OBC (Old Baseball Cards), the longest running on-line collecting club www.oldbaseball.com
My Humble Blog: Click Here