View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 04:19 PM

The National doesn't need to expand into two shows. One show once a year is fine.

What needs to be done is add more flair to the show. I'm 23 years old and collect various stuff both vintage and modern. Cards, pennants, odd ball items, I love it all. But even I get bored eventually with the show. The autograph area is rubbish. It needs to be done up and add more dynamic.

Why can't all the Sports Hall of Fames have small traveling exhibits on display? How could would it be to go and learn about any of the sports long fabled histories and then be able to buy relics of that time all in the same building?

Personally, I (and I'm sure most of you) like the hunt and thrill of trying to find that certain *something*. The IX Center (Cle) and the Chicago location both have vast parking lots for use. Maybe allow for a "flea market" outside that flows into the building.

What would be real cool but I think logistics would kill the idea, but have the National at one location in a city, and then smaller shows around the city throughout that week to drum up interest for the National itself. It'd be similar to how cities have concerts at different venues during a weekend but the shows are all intertwined into one main event.