View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Administrator

Default Ebay trouble....geez

Posted By: Dave

I just heard from the seller. And we've agreed on the fair thing being he is going to send me the Dooin portrait card, which he says in actually in better condition than the Griffith was. If in fact it is, I don't see any reason the Dooin wouldn't be a PSA 4, maybe a 5. I know he didn't have to do this. I explained to him that I should have waited to hear back from him in order to get the insurance, but I was being overly anxious like a kid in a candy store wanting the card to get here so I could send it off with some others for grading. Still not sure why he chose to send the Dooin if its in excellent condition as opposed to just giving me $50 back in paypal, but I won't argue that. I also requested this time that he spend the sixty cents on a delivery confirmation. All in all, he has gone out of his way I think to make a bad situation better, and for anyone that has looked up the auction, my opinion is don't hesitate to buy from this seller in the future. I think he has learned some things as well and will readjust how he does his selling from now on. I really didn't want to get into a dispute with paypal because I did feel bad about all this. Also let him know that when the Dooin arrives I'll be more than happy to leave positive feedback.
Dave