View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 01:56 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGuinness View Post
This thread has gone off the rails in other ways already, and while I typically don't like tangents, I'll indulge on this because it offers an opportunity to highlight a good seller (and add a photo of a card). I've bought from a number of people on this board and had great experiences so far, including the card below, purchased from mybuddyinc. He noted that it had to be trimmed (it is still raw in my collection, I may get it slabbed at some point).
As for those who don't disclose, I'm sure you can peruse some of the threads offering tales of purchases gone wrong, bad experiences and find out some of the sellers out there to avoid.
I have a pretty good idea who to avoid at this point, and always willing to learn more, but my point is your stated standard -- I won't buy from anyone who doesn't disclose -- is not practical because you have no way of knowing who has something to disclose but isn't. And if you're only going to buy from people who have affirmatively disclosed something, that's an awful small universe.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 05-09-2019 at 01:57 PM.