View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 05:18 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default My exchange with Bob....

My exchange with him from an email he sent me yesterday. You need to read from the bottom up to get the correct order. My last response is right below here. He never responded back from this...after he had asked which ones were fake.....but again each email from bottom up is the way to try to make sense of it.

"The 1916 M101 Jackson in the first post in the thread is such a bad fake it isn’t even funny. Terrible fake. Trust me. Terrible.

The M101 Thorpe is the same way. A terrible fake. Not anywhere remotely close to being real. I hope it’s clear what I am saying.

Your Nap Lajoie M series, again, terrible fake. Not remotely close to being real.

Wagner from the M series. Same thing, Terrible looking fake.

Your ’52 Topps Mantle is hilarious it is so fake. Not anywhere close to being real. You say “Unknown”. I am telling you, now you know. It is a bad fake/reprint. Not even a good one.

Do you want me to continue or are you getting the point? I mean really, you can’t have collected these before because if you did, as I and hundreds on the board have, you would know they are bad, immediately. Not for a split second do any of these look authentic.

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 5:27 PM
To: leon luckey
Subject: Re: Your members enjoy your board to make accusations

So your like them, what are reprints say it clearly.
Enjoy your site then of know it alls that know nothing.

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019, 6:23:11 PM EST, leon luckey wrote:

Why are you selling all of the fakes and not saying they are fakes? They aren’t even close to being real and you are asking hundreds of dollars. Do you think that is right?

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 4:51 PM
To: leon luckey
Subject: Re: Your members enjoy your board to make accusations

I am

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019, 5:48:56 PM EST, leon luckey wrote:

Are you the ebay seller pre1971cards? I don’t understand....

LL

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 4:19 PM
To: leon@net54baseball.com
Subject: Your members enjoy your board to make accusations

Seems you have some members that like to make accusations with zero backing of fact.

I was alerted by one of your readers. Been around a loooong time an selling since 85, and most likely have been before these people were even born.

Fake card seller - Net54baseball.com Forums

Fake card seller - Net54baseball.com Forums
Fake card seller Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Per your rules, their names should be fully listed Many are not but go on and on and make up stuff, like selling 6 of the same card that is valuable. May want to ask that person show a 2nd one never mind a 3rd 4th 5th or 6.

But its your site, do what you will.

Have a good week
Bob
"

Last edited by Leon; 01-17-2019 at 05:19 PM.