View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 03:59 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
I strongly agree with Fudd's takes for the most part. He wants what is best for the hobby and is quite vocal/unique in the way he expresses himself. But I do think the name-calling and cursing often detracts from the excellent points he makes.

It can be a distraction, and the points could be better articulated without all of the drama. I think the views would hold more water (and would be taken more seriously) if he'd just take it down just a notch. I personally enjoy most of the posts, and am always entertained... But these public forums only possess a certain degree of tolerance

As for the anonymity.... I see both sides. The people who are uncovering the massive fraud/criminal activity do not want their names out there, due to numerous potential ramifications. But full transparency is otherwise a very good policy.
yeah I'm sorry, I should tone it down a jusssssttttttta notch.

It is just stupid in the middle of the Mickey Mantle thread over there where all the great work those 3 are doing, they are discussing Leon.

Why the hell are they discussing Leon for? and then dragging me into it trying to associate me with another poster. Like who cares? (post #4290)

Discuss the 1.5 million dollars of fraudulent fake cards they've uncovered. I'm much more interested in that than their BS s**show. Seriously respect & appreciate the work this core group has done but the administrators are childish pussies & I need them and their overall stupidity like I need another hole for my head.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 07-18-2019 at 04:00 PM.