View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 05:36 PM
Mark Ness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Hey Jay,
I am with you about 99.9% of the time and personal info is generally not allowed to be posted. I think in this situation, with what I have read, we might be ok on this one time. I don't mind talking about and exposing people doing bad things with names, addresses etc..... That said the original poster should post more often on our board. But getting scammed sucks and I hope he gets his card back. The OP's name needs to be out here too.,.,.,and it is.. Alex Ram.thun
I’m with Leon on this one. Normally I don’t think it’s cool to post someone’s personal info without fully hearing both sides of the story. In this case I think the OP did the right thing. Call this slapd*ck out with all his personal info. Seems like he’s been ripping people off for so long it’s time somebody put a stop to it. Stories like this really upset me. We all work hard for our $ and have such a passion for the cards we own. Nobody wants a con artist to screw ya over.
To the OP, I hope you catch this guy. Did u email PSA/SGC/BGS and warn them just to cover all your basis? I wouldn’t be surprised if he cracked the card out and resubmitted it to get a new holder with new seriel #. Then your card will be impossible to locate. I put my initials with a permanent marker on the back of all my cards before submitting them. That way if anything happens I knw if it’s my card or not. FYI to all the guys that are about to freak out bout me initially my cards it was only a joke!

Last edited by maximus35; 02-09-2018 at 05:37 PM.