View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 02:11 AM
Bobby Binder

I have been away from my computer for the past few days so never saw this thread to reply. Our system tracks IP address and allows 3 per user, home, office and some type of hand held. If they use more then that then we do get alerted and try to find out what is happening. Also you will find out that when more then one person is using the account then they start having log in issues because only one person can be on at any one time. So if Joe is on and then Blow logs in it will kick out Joe. I am sure there are plenty of people out there that piggy back and there really is not much you can do about it. But then these people start using all of the services we offer besides prices like My Collection and realize it is a good tool and don't really want the other people to know what they really have in their collections and what it is worth. So then the person that got kicked out realized how much money he was saving using the service so then he signs up. So bottom line having as many users as possible is always the best case for us. We really appreciate all of your support and are always striving to making a better product for you to use. Been going for over 5 years and keep getting bigger every day.