View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 11:28 AM
Jeff Gross

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Again, couldn't the same thing be said about not purchasing a PSA membership and piggy backing off others submissions? If only 100 people do it, that's $10K in lost revenue by PSA. If a 1000 people do it, that's $100K in lost revenue. And so forth. I'm still asking somebody to explain why it's okay to take advantage of somebody else's PSA membership, but not a VCP membership? Nobody can give a valid explanation.

And that's just one example of splitting a membership. I can give several others that most of us have done.
David,

You will be waiting a long time b/c you are absolutely correct! I know the moral police don't like the idea and that is fine. But, if you take the viewpoint that it is wrong, then just make sure you are consistent and NEVER do anythng that could be considered "wrong." I would say that would even include paying someone a good deal less than fair market value for a card b/c he just needed some quick cash. Would the "moral police" say to the person "I know you only want $100 for the card, but I am going to give you $300 b/c that would only be fair and the right thing to do?" I doubt it! What say you moral police???

I do acknowledge that it isn't "the right thing to do," but to be completely honest, I would still sleep fine at night if I used someone else's login to access the VCP site. In this hobby/industry, there are much bigger fish to fry in terms of dishonesty.

Last edited by jg8422; 08-13-2011 at 11:30 AM.