View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 02:47 PM

I met a reseller last week who had some good stuff - after pouring over his checklist for a long time, I was able to find a few cards that I needed! Always fun to find multiple cards I need in one place ... that rarely happens anymore.

First was a 1995 Panini sticker w/a different back variation that I didn't know existed. Here are the differences: (I already had the one on the right)

Next up is an embossed San Francisco Labor Day '97 Pacific card. These aren't checklisted, but I pick them up whenever I find them as they are quite rare. This is my first Labor Day & San Fran embossed card.

A pacific paramount parallel that I didn't have (I always get excited getting these as they can be so tough to find!)

And another Pacific parallel - the "extreme limited" versions numbered to 45. Love it! There are 2 others that I have that are similar to this, but have different wording on it.

This next one is a 2000 E-X magnet hand numbered to 99. In my limited time searching online, I haven't found anything out about it at all. Where did it come from? The world may never know! Whether it came like this or not, I think it is a very cool/unique card.

Last but not least ... the big daddy. 2000 E-X Essential Credentials NOW /49

That is all for now! As always, if you have any cool Cansecos, let me know!