View Single Post
Old 11-20-2023, 06:38 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domer05 View Post
I'm happy to announce that this Friday, on Pennant Fever, I'll finally be posting some new material. This month, we'll take a close look at one of the most significant pennant makers of the 20th century: The Reproduction Co., of New York City. I know we've talked about them a bit on this thread, but, up until now, very little was known about the people behind the company; and, equally important: their story.

And, I promise you: it's a good story. Sex. Betrayal. Murder. Well, maybe not all three. But it's a story unlike any other maker we've covered before. So, look for that on Pennant Fever this Black Friday.

In the meantime, I just posted some new content over on Pennant Factory to help get you through the short week ahead. There, right now, you can read all about this pennant....
Very much looking forward to both reads, Kyle. This purple guy is Reproduction Co., is it not? Coincidentally, I bid on it and it closed Friday night at Lelands. I didn’t think the hammer price was too outrageous but it was more than I’ll spend on a pennant….probably because, as Bocca told me also on Friday, I’m “cheap.”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0300.jpg (124.5 KB, 304 views)